How does home monitoring work in Bellingham?
After careful thought, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the best way to improve your property’s protection. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy conservation to your day. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is indispensable to your security.
See how Bellingham home monitoring works
If having round-the-clock access to dedicated security professionals seems to be a great idea to you, you should think about home monitoring. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are overly invasive. You won’t find them constantly viewing your home or checking your camera footage. Instead, they spring to action the moment an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the notification automatically to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then communicate with you to confirm the emergency and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist is not able to reach you, they will proceed to notify first responders.
- Your team is there to guide you through the crisis and will function as the chief point of contact with emergency personnel if you are off site.
Basically, you may consider monitoring as having your very own security staff linked to your security equipment. This provides more than simply a sense of peace as you have real, trained experts to guide you when you need them most.
Defending your house, even when you’re away
Having round-the-clock assistance poised and ready in the event of an emergency is nice when you’re on site as you’ll be busy ensuring loved ones are safe. It’s even more critical when something occurs when you’re away. Consider your fire alarm tripping or a glass break sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on a trip. What will happen when nobody is there to notice the sound of the loud siren? When you incorporate 24-7 monitoring, your place is always protected, regardless of your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Bellingham home monitoring
You may consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home security system. All signals and communications go through this convenient, central command center. Along with being your bridge to monitoring experts, the smart hub provides these extra virtues:
- Emergency button to automatically contact your home monitoring specialists
- Bi-directional audio functionality giving you the chance to converse right to your monitoring specialists
- You have the ability to request help with any type of issue, including medical problems
If you’re unable to find your phone when a crisis takes place, you may still talk with your support team right through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Order home monitoring with your fully connected Bellingham security system
Turn to the professionals at Vivint and get a completely connected Bellingham smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, safety alarms, and security sensors you need. We understand the significance of monitoring which is why it comes with our available packages. If you’re ready to enhance your property’s defense, call (360) 968-8970 or fill out the following form to start.