Your home’s indoor cameras in Bellingham are ideal baby monitors
Most importantly, your indoor cameras are incorporated into your complete smart home and reachable via a user-friendly app. This provides you practicality and comfort knowing you can monitor your child from any location via your cell phone or tablet. Here are more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Real-time high-def video feed: You’ll get detailed, high-quality images of your child. You may even view recorded clips directly from your phone.
- Bi-directional talk: You’ll not only hear what’s going on, you may speak to your newborn right through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to calm a an uneasy sleeper. Better yet, you may utilize the talk feature via your mobile device app, no matter where you are.
- Enhanced viewing: Your indoor security camera will have a greater viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-detection with alerts: If your baby decides nap time is over and wishes to get out of the bed, you are able to have motion-activated updates delivered directly to your mobile device.
- One-touch contact: Despite the fact this perk is typically for older offspring, it’s worth bringing up. With a simple touch of a button, your kid can reach out to you through the app on your smartphone.
Having your entire smart home right in a simple app on your phone is a terrific benefit. If you find that your baby is having trouble falling to sleep and think it could be a bit warm in the room, you may change the temperature on your smart thermostat. In the event they wake up, you can activate the area’s smart lights to notify them you’re on your way. Have more than one child? You can use two indoor cameras and enjoy access to them both with one smartphone app.
Design Your Bellingham smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Bellingham smart home and get the comfort and protection Vivint’s modern surveillance systems can offer. Contact (360) 968-8970 today and discover how we can make your property more convenient and safer for every member of your family.