Connect With Your 24-hour Monitoring Agents
The moment your home alarm system in Bellingham goes off, your 24-hour monitoring experts will act immediately. The first move is to validate your alarm, and that means communicating with you. The guideline they abide by is based on the sort of emergency. For instance, when the emergency is of a medical nature, one effort will be made to contact you before help is dispatched. If you’re dealing with a break-in - the most frequent type of event - a monitoring professional will abide by these steps to reach out to you:
- An attempt will be made to contact you through the command hub. You will typically be asked for a passcode.
- If that effort doesn’t result in an answer, a call is attempted to your main contact number.
- A secondary number or first emergency contact is called next.
- If you still can’t be reached, nearby police are dispatched.
- Your monitoring specialists will try to reach you again once emergency personnel are contacted.
If you're not able to communicate with monitoring staff, don't worry. Assistance will still be sent even when you're not able to verify the emergency.
Get protection for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Bellingham
Get prepared for any crisis with a modern home alarm system in Bellingham from Vivint. Contact (360) 968-8970 to begin the customization of your home’s protection today.