What to look for in a home security camera in Bellingham
Getting caught by surveillance is the last thing a prowler would like to happen This is a principal reason why security cameras are some of the most effective components to think about as you customize your home’s security. Although independent cameras can be of use when configured appropriately, they’re even more helpful when integrated into your residence’s complete system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Bellingham? You’ll be happy to know these vital components come with more conveniences than earlier versions. You can watch real-time feeds from indoor cameras or catch the attention of those lurking about with built-in deterrents from outdoor cameras. Just use your Vivint app or touchscreen control panel and you’ll be able to direct all your home security cameras.
Impressive features enhance home security cameras in Bellingham
Multifaceted and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will elevate your property’s protection to a whole new level. These essential aspects of your home security system can be found with an impressive array of features like bi-directional talk, video storage, and convenient cell phone access. Explore the available options below.
- Forceful deterrents: Install a surveillance camera that will take immediate action. If odd behavior is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear red ring will emerge on the outside of the camera’s lens and a loud alarm will sound.
- Night vision: Impressive IR night vision sensors provide clear-cut images of your environs no matter the time of day. Your cameras will also sustain their visibility when closing in on specific spots.
- Video storage: Choose devices with cloud storage options and the chance to watch clips directly from your smartphone app.
- Mobile app: Today’s home security cameras in Bellingham are frequently connected to a convenient mobile device app. You are able to review live footage or saved segments and even arm or deactivate your security. The Vivint App will post a notification to your mobile device if there’s a triggered event.
- Motion detectors: Integrated motion sensors prompts cameras to engage when unusual movement occurs. You’ll even be alerted with an update on your phone.
- Speak to delivery people or loved ones: Would you like to touch base with your children after school? Have you found a visitor at your front door? Today’s residential security cameras, like the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, offer convenient 2-way communications so you are able to chat with the people within range of your equipment.
- Improve your perspective: Generally speaking, your outdoor video cameras should give you no less than a 120° view. For instance, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro gives you 140° angle viewing.
- Configurable zones: This convenience allows you to program the exact area you want your camera to cover. This can be important to limit the activity you watch as you aren’t going to need notifications every time an automobile goes by on the street.
Configure your own smart home
You now know what to look for in a home security camera in Bellingham. The next step is to put everything together in a robust Vivint smart home. Dial (360) 968-8970 to begin or complete the form below to reach out to our professionals.